Jun 12, 2022

Building the Book Pile #400

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there! I still can't believe it is June already... and it is already going by so quickly. I am trying to keep up with my reading but am also lacking some motivation. 

And if you know me, that means I signed up to do another thing, this time it is Rec Softball with the town... I am so out of shape but I think it will be fun. I played in High School MANNNNY moons ago. We will see how it goes.

On top of that it is gardening season and the veggies are in full swing.  I have been filming clips to share on YouTube about the garden fails and wins, which has been fun. Here is the most recent with a June video to come on Monday as well: 


How was your weekend? 
If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Secrets of Camp Whatever Volume 1 by Chris Grine (MG, GN)

Early Reader Review: Silk Hills by Brian Level, Ryan Ferrier (Adult, GN)

Recent Reads: Secrets of Camp Whatever: the Door to Nowhere (Volume 2) by Chris Grine (MG, GN)


Books Received Recently...
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment