Mar 20, 2022

Building the Book Pile #392


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I don't want to jinx us... but I thiiiiiink that we are above freezing during the days for the next week or so... so maybe it is Spring now? Or at least Mud Season here in NH, certainly muddy that is for sure. We had a good amount of rain this weekend and that combined with the warmer temps means lots of water, melt, and so mud. I almost sank into my yard the other day just walking around and Charlie is trying to find the remaining snow to walk on because he doesn't the the squish under his little paws.

On the reading front, I had ample time to read this week... and didn't. I was tired from the tims shift, my anxiety was high because of world events, and I lost myself in TikTok for too long. I also started a book and decided at 58% to call it quits because I wasn't feeling it. 

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads/ DNF Review: We Used To Be Friends by Amy Spalding (YA)

Recent Reads: The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Game #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (YA)


Books Received Recently...

N/A


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment