Mar 13, 2022

Building the Book Pile #391


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Woooboy... Daylight savings... how you torment me. No clue what time it is or when I should wake up... today is always a weird day. I hope your Spring Forward was enjoyable. 

In addition to my reading/ hoarding books hobbies, and the blog, I am also starting my seed for a big veggie garden this year. I have started a bunch (wishful thinking) and they are doing well thus far. 

In family news, Charlie (the pup) turned 1 on Monday. I can't believe he is a year old already! This year had flown by. 

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

A few of these from last week I didn't get to review yet... so they should be up this week.

Recent Reads: Gallant by V.E. Schwab (MG)

Recent Reads:  Spectacle Volume 3  by Megan Rose Gedris (YA, GN)

Recent Reads:  Spectacle Volume 4  by Megan Rose Gedris (YA, GN)

Books Received Recently...

    

From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Purchased with Audible Credits about to expire
A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Purchased with Audible Credit B1G1 sale!
The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Purchased with Audible Credit B1G1 sale!

I hope I like the series 💁


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment