Feb 13, 2022

Building the Book Pile #388


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Good morning! I hope you had a great week. 

Happy Super Bowl Sunday and almost Valentine's Day. Do you have anything fun planned? We are staying in, we did a lot of house things yesterday and today I hope to just take it easy - listen to a book while prepping my seed trays for spring veggies. 

As you might know I have a cat... he gets into everything. As an example, last week I got a daily update about what kitchen items he tried to eat - Circus Peanut candy, a self size cup of caramel for apple dipping, he got into the trash etc... (Disclaimer, we don't starve him but he is regulated bc of a bladder issue and if we leave dry food out he will eat forever until puking). This is a long story to day, I got a green house to use inside... so the cat doesn't sit on/ eat/ destroy my seed babies. I also got a lamp and a little heat mat. My hope is to grow all our veggies this summer and fall. It will be a lot of work but we have the space and I am super excited about it.

Do you have garden? Any tips? I will take them!

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Batman and Robin and Howard by Jeffrey Brown (MG, GN) 

Early Reader Review: Mister Miracle: The Great Escape by Varian Johnson (YA,GN)

Early Reader Review: The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont (Adult, Audio)

Early Reader Review: A Comb of Wishes by Lisa Stringfellow (MG)

Books Received Recently...
 

  
Mister Miracle: The Great Escape by Varian Johnson (YA,GN) - From DC Comics for review.



Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment