Feb 6, 2022

Building the Book Pile #387


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday night readers! I hope you had another great week. 
This week we got about 18 inches of snow, the first reallllll big storm and I was very excited about it. A 'snow day' is nice, I still had to work but got to do it from home and enjoy the falling snow from my office window. 

I also got a lot of reading done this week! Some reviews will be up soon and others will be planned for closer to the book releases in March. 

Are there any books you are looking forward to? I just started The Christie Affair which I was super excited about this year.

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Inheritance Games (#1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (YA)

Recent Reads: Adventurous Ali: Temple of the Monkey God by Tyler Jolly and Mary Geis (MG, Audio)


Books Received Recently...
 
 
  

 
Squire by Sara Alfageeh and Nadia Shammas (YA, GN) - from the Publisher for review



Have you missed anything lately?


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment