Aug 29, 2021

Building the Book Pile #356



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week and we are almost into September already. Where did summer go? I saw a meme online that said this year has been like

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanuary
Feeeeeeeeeeebruary
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaarch
Apriiiiiiiiil, MayJuneJuly
AUGUST

 and I think that is pretty accurate. I am hoping that Autumn takes its time a bit although it is also the dreaded busy season at work so I like to get through that.

Speaking of work, I hope you are all continuing to stay safe and well. I work at a college so we are actively monitoring the situation and trying to keep on top of it. Luckily my boss is great and if we ever feel uncomfortable about being back in person we can go back to remote work until things get back to semi-normal.

In blog and reading news, I did make an effort to read this week and made some progress, but it was a bit forced. Still hoping for some reading motivation to surge through me so that I can read ALL the things in piles around me.

How was your week? How was your August?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontaing - Coffee (PSL!!) is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Monthly Recap - August 2021 and September TBR
Recent Listen: A Pho Love Story by Loan Le (YA)
Recent Reads: Sunny Song Will Never Be Famous by Suzanne Park (YA)


Books Received Recently...
 
As always, the book pile grows and I need to read faster...

 



Life, Unschedule by Kristin Rockaway from Amazon Prime First Reads for August
You Are My Happy by Patricia Hegerty from Sourcebooks Early Reads
A Spot of Trouble by Teri Wilson from Sourcebooks Early Reads
 
Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment