Aug 1, 2021

Building the Book Pile #354



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week down and now we are in August! I am so not prepared. This summer has flown by.

If you read my post last week, you know things are not slowing down for me at all even though school is over. We are moving...back to VT. This weekend we loaded a Uhaul with half our stuff and tomorrow the movers come for the rest of it and all the stuff does up North. This week, later in the week, we head back up with Cooper (cat) and Charlie (the puppy) and the remainder of things which is mostly pet stuff.

Animal Pics!
  
Charlie is teething and we are losing baby teeth every day now... he started stealing my nephews binky on vacation so now he has one of his own (while supervised).

All that said, reading was on the backburner for the past week as we packed and loaded etc. I am hoping that by mid-August we are back up and running and motivated to read again. Right now working and some Animal Crossing is keeping me sane.
 (Below - Me and the one item we are leaving the sleeper couch - everything else is packed. And preparing my house in AC for spooky season- the best season and I haven't gotten to experience it in-game yet)
 

How is your summer going?

Now more than ever if you are interested in supporting my crazy - Coffee is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

July Monthly Recap & August TBR

Early Reader Review: Picnic Pigs by Derek Fridolfs and Scott Gross (Youth, Graphic Novel)

Early Reader Review: Pumpkin Heads by Wendell Minor (Youth)


Books Received Recently...
 
I recieved some books from Scholastic this week and immediately had to pack them so I will share those titles in a few weeks when I pull them out. The box even says "Open 1st!" so that I remember which one they are in! 

Have you missed anything lately?
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment