Jan 31, 2021

Building the Book Pile #335



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi Again, How was your week? Mine was pretty meh. Nothing exciting nothing too boring so I guess that is a win or sorts. I am excited for today though, I am going to have a Zoom girls day/ planner party (because we all love our planners and want to get together to plan the next few weeks). I am also excited for Book Club which is Monday evening  - we are reading The Liar's Dictionary and I am swooning over it. If you are a lover of words, I already Highly Recommend it and I am only on chapter 3.

Here are some weekly highlights: I got my new planner and some cute new Valentine's Gnome earrings. I received a beautiful painting of Rolo.


 Cooper decided I needed a laugh and got a piece of paper stuck to his nose. I have plant babies growing - all veggies for the garden we are putting together (yay FL warmth) and I did my nails for Valentines already.



What are you reading this week? How are you holding up/ or not (that is ok too)?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Caraval by Stephanie Garber (YA)

Early Reader Review: Flash Facts by Mayim Bialik (MG, GN)

Early Reader Review: Anonymouse by Vicki VanSickle (Youth)

Books Received Recently...
 
 

         Flash Facts by Mayim Bialik - For review consideration from DC Comics


Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment