Jan 24, 2021

Building the Book Pile #334


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hi there! It has been a while. Sorry about that. You might have noticed that I started reviewing again at least...

I have been trying to pull myself out of reality a bit more lately because my dog Rolo passed away a few weeks ago and I feel so lost. It was such a sudden and unexpected onset that I was not prepared, not that I would have been either way. Th evet isn't even sure what happened. 😭😢
I am trying to get back into the things that bring me joy (while still working full time and in school). I have been reading more and trying to read more things that have been on my TBR or on my shelf for a while.  It seems to be helping a little. I am also building a scrapbook about him. He was my little shadow and I miss him so much. 

In less depressing news, I only have a few more weeks of the class I am in and then only 2 more after that! So close to being done! We bought a house in FL and are living here now. I am able to work remotely which is also a win and we are enjoying the sunshine daily. 

It has been such a long time, there is so much that I haven't shared, but I am happy to be back and will share fun stuff again (hopefully) weekly.

What are you reading this week? How are you holding up/ or not (that is ok too)?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: In Love & Pajamas: by Catana Chetwynd (GN, Adult)
 
Spotlight: Love in English by Maria Andreu (MG)

Early Reader Review: Candy Hearts by Tommy Siegel (Comics, Adult)


Books Received Recently...

 

         A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - Audible Audio bought with credit





Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment