May 18, 2020

Building the Book Pile #326


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone is doing well! Let me know in the comment what you are reading this week :)

This past week we worked on house projects, cleaning out (we got a dumpster to help) and I worked on homework too. It was busy busy, but our housing is looking great and we are getting things done that have needed to be done for a while (including making the basement less creepy).  With most shops and restaurants closed we have had the time and money to put into these projects finally, so this pandemic is both a blessing and a curse in many ways. 

I am working on getting more reading done so I can have reviews to post, but after I am done reading I often want to wait a bit before reviewing so that is making it difficult. But this week I have a guest review going up!! I am excited to share it with you.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 



Current Giveaways




Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Cat's Cafe by Matt Tarpley (GN)

Guest Review w/ Larissa: Whole Food Vegan Baking by Annie Markowitz (Cook Book)

Recent Reads: Sea Witch by Sarah Henning (YA)


Books Received Recently...

         

I was on Negalley and wanted some Cozy Mystery, so here is what I picked:

Boston Scream Murder by Ginger Bolton from Netgalley and Kensington Books for review.

Check Out for Murder by Allison Brook from Netgalley and Crooked Lane Books for review.

Other Books that I picked up...
    
Fatemarked (The Fatemarked Epic, #1)

Fatemarked by David Estes  (The Fatemarked Epic #1)  borrowed from Amazon Prime Reads Library for Book Club



Have you missed anything lately?

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment