Nov 6, 2019

Building the Book Pile #314


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Wednesday Readers!! It has been a while so I figured I would pop in and say hi

HI!
i miss you
virtual hugs

Work and school have been keeping me very busy so reviews and blogging are few and far between. That said, Blog Ahead was not a complete bust, I was able to get a little ahead which was nice but I did not win it. Some posts planned and ready are better than zero so YAY!

I have been reading though! I just need to buckle down and REVIEW all the things!

How are you? Tell me in the comments, let me know all the fun things you are doing or reading... are you ready for the holidays ?! OMG its November already !!



Random other thing I do because I have SO much free time (are you getting the sarcasm?... insert nervous laughter) 
Color Street: https://www.colorstreet.com/nailswithsteph/



If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 



Coming up on the Blog

This week:
Early Reader Review: You are Home with Me by Sarah Asper-Smith (Youth)

Next week:
?? not sure yet ??



Books Received Recently...
For Review

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment