Jul 28, 2019

Building the Book Pile #308

<
Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Good morning lovely people... 
Last week I didn't post a recap because I was participating in #24in48 all weekend. I made it to 15.5 hours and then had a slight breakdown... 😞 I ended up stubbing my toe SUPER bad and that sent me into a huge crying fit and then I got super discouraged about the whole event and made myself stop. Looking back 15 hours is A LOT of reading sooooo I really was not doing that bad. And truth be told it was a really fun experience and I got so much needed reading in.

This week has been work and lots of school work. I have a week left from today in my 2 classes then in the fall I am back to 1 for a bit and I am thrilled! Two, plus a full time job, chores, and a hobby/blog was rough. I like being busy, but that was a bit much.

How have you been doing? Picked up any great books lately? My TBR is looking somewhat ok right this second so I feel ok asking for recommendations. I may start a poll on my Facebook Page about which non-review book I read next, I have so many... like The Night Circus... still haven't read that! (feel free to shun me).

Thank you all for sticking through my rants as well as my reading, I 💜 you all!


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 




Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Truman the Dog by Debbi Micelle Florence (MG)
Recent Reads: Beekeeping for Beginners by Amber Bradshaw (Non-Fiction)
 Monthly Re-Cap: July 2019




Books Received Recently...
For Review

Snug Harbor Stories: A Wallace the Brave Collection!  Texts from Mittens: The Friends and Family Edition  Just Us Kids: Shipwrecked audiobook cover art

Snug Harbor Stories: Wallace the Brave Collection by Will Henry - From Netgalley and Andrews McMeel for review.

Texts from Mittens the Family and Friends Edition by Angie Bailey - From Netgalley and Andrews McMeel for review.

Just Us Kids: Shipwrecked by D. Stewart - from the Author (Audiobook)

Bought
Sorry I'm Late, I Didn't Want to Come audiobook cover art Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 4 audiobook cover art Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 5 audiobook cover art Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Book 6 audiobook cover art Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Book 7 audiobook cover art

Used my audible credits to buy the rest of the HP audiobook series...gonna need them
Also picked up Sorry I'm Late, I didn't want to come by Jessica Pan (and read by the author)

Have you missed anything lately? - 2 weeks worth 😮
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment