May 26, 2019

Building the Book Pile #301

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Woo a long weekend! How is your Memorial Day weekend (US ppl) going, any fun plans?

This weekend we drove up to the motorcycle dealer that we like and they launched their new bikes- they are a Triumph dealer now too. We also stopped over at another dealership and I got to ride a Can Am Ryker. It was weird... it rides more like a 4-wheeler than a motorcycle, but it was fun to try out.

Today, we are having friends over in the afternoon for hot dogs and ice cream and maybe some lawn games, you know Memorial Day weekend festivities. Hopefully it will be fun. I got some promo items from an ice cream company called Steve's for the party and I am going to try their ice creams :) nom nom.

And then tomorrow (Monday) my new courses start, I have a bunch of discussion posts, a short paper, a revision of a paper from last term, and reading...and that is just for the coming week... it is going to be a long 10 weeks.

I am still trying to push through some reading before classes though and listening to audiobooks while working which is AWESOME! My decision to finally subscribe to Audible was not a bad one :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 
Nothing right now. Soon...


  Coming up on the Blog

Promo with Giveaway: The Channeler: A Future Forewarned by Jenna Ryan
Recent Reads: Zero G by Dan Wells (MG)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: The Golden Thread by Alex Hayes (Novella)
May Re-Cap
(sorry these last ones didn't come to fruition)

Books Received Recently...

Dark Shores (Dark Shores, #1)

Dark Shores by Danielle Jensen from Tor Books for a Nerd Book Tour

Last week I forgot to recap all the audiobooks I have gotten recently, so here it goes...

The 3-Day Effect The Mystery of Alice 
Sea Witch (Sea Witch, #1) Since You've Been Gone Mr. Lemoncello's All-Star Breakout Game
Freebies with Audible Originals/ Subscription

Bought/ Used Credits to Buy


Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment