Apr 30, 2019

Monthly Re-Cap: April 2019



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Another month down in the books! 
Happy almost May everyone! Can you believe we are already through April? I can't believe it, April flew by so fast. I took a trip to Chicago for work, got really sick (it was a really bad cold), had a lot of schoolwork to do, work- like normal, Easter festivities, and it was my birthday month.

Blogging and reading was a bit on the slow side, mostly because I was exhausted from reading for school, so any free time I had was spent drooling on myself in front of the TV or playing World of Warcraft (yea I know... not productive at all, but it is a stress relief thing).

On another note, the snow is melted and we are officially in the Mud season in VT - if you didn't know, we completely skip spring and have a season for mud. All the snow and ice melt and then all the springtime rain really does a number on the lawns, roads, everything....mud everywhere.... all the time.

How has your April been? 

~~Books I Read in April~~
          The Door to Witchcraft: A New Witch's Guide to History, Traditions, and Modern-Day Spells  Killer by Nature (an Audible Original Audiobook)  A Mind of Her Own  The Artist Who Loved Cats: The Inspiring Tale of Theophile Alexandre Steinlen  The Story of And: The Little Word That Changed the World  Riley Mack and the Other Known Troublemakers
      

How did I do on my April TBR
Bad 💀, I still have the rest of the day today and I started The Beast's Heart, I am currently 3 hours into the audiobook - 10 more to go. (lol)


    ~~Links to Some Reviews from Books Read in April.~~
    Riley Mack by Chris Grabenstein (MG) - 4 stars
    The Story of And by Sandy Eisenburg Sasso (Youth) - 5 Stars
    A Mind of Her Own by Paula McLain (Adult ) - 3 stars
    Killer By Nature by Jan Smith (Adult) - DNF, 1 star
     The Door to Witchcraft by Tonya Brown (Adult) - 4 stars


    ~~Links to Some Reviews from Books Read Previously.~~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment