Apr 7, 2019

Building the Book Pile #296

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Work trip 2 is done! WOOOO back to a normal routine for a while now. It was fun though. This past week I was in Chicago for the first time, and while most of it was spent working, I also had some fun while there. 

I also made a bigger dent in the pile of books I have been meaning to get to and written up a few more reviews, so yay for being on top of things... but I am feeling a bit burnt out with all the work, blog, and school stuff. I may need a blog break soon - we will see. 

How was your week? Is April nice where were you are living? I was gone for a few days but we are starting to warm up in Vermont, which means rain instead of snow, but I am thankful we are wrapping up the snow and ice portion of the year for now. I am excited to get my yard back into a decent state, and to start my seeds for the garden. They have to be started inside and can't be put out for a while, but I love this process :) YAY SPRING! 

It is also officially my birthday month (My bday is the 29th, so I get all month :P )... I may be putting together and 'it's my birthday but I want to share' giveaway - how do we feel about that? What should I giveaway? Share your ideas in the comments!

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 





  Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Witchcraft and Monsters by Kala Godin (Poetry)
Early Reader Review: The Door to Witchcraft by Tonya Brown (NonFiction, Adult)
Recent Reads: Killer by Nature by Jan Smith (Audiobook, Adult)


Books Received Recently...

I went to Netgalley to post a few reviews... that is the danger zone because while I was there I grabbed these...
 The Artist Who Loved Cats: The Inspiring Tale of Theophile Alexandre Steinlen  A Small Zombie Problem  Riley Mack and the Other Known Troublemakers

The Artist Who Loved Cats by Susan Schaefer Bernardo - From Netgalley and Inner Flower Child Books for review.

A Small Zombie Problem by K.G. Campbell - From Netgalley and Random House Childrens for review.

April Freebies from Audible
Riley Mack and the Other Known Troublemaker by Chris Grabenstein



Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment