Feb 4, 2019

Building the Book Pile #290

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Monday readers! Sorry this is a late edition, but I had school work and house work to get done yesterday and didn't have the time to sit down and go this. I am about to get a jumpstart on my classwork for this week, but wanted to make sure a re-cap of last week was up and that I shared ALL the reviews that will be up this week - because there are a bunch.

Last week was a good one and the weekend, while very busy was very productive and I am in a great mood. I hope that everyone else ended January on a high note too.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Quinn's Promise Rock by Christie Thomas (Youth)
Early Reader Review: You're My Little Sweet Pea by Kit Chase (Youth)
Recent Reads: You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day (Non-Fiction)
Early Reader Review: The Secret Joy of Hygge: A Practical Guide to Cultivating Happiness in the Everyday by Alexandra Amarotico (Non-Fiction)
Early Reader Review: Thomas Wildus and the Book of Sorrows by J.M. Bergen (YA)

Books Received this Week 

   Killer by Nature  Folsom Untold: The Strange True Story of Johnny Cash's Greatest Album


Audible Freebies for February

Killer by Nature by Jan Smith (Adult)
Folsom Untold: The Strange True Story of Johnny Cash's Greatest Album by Danny Robins (Adult, Non-Fiction)

 
Books for Review:

Truman the Dog: My Furry Foster Family (Youth) from Netgalley and Capstone for review.

Glint: The Cloud Raiders by Samuel Sattin and Ian McGinty  from Netgalley and Diamond Book Distributors for review.



Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment