Jan 31, 2019

Monthly Re-Cap: January 2019



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

How was your January?

This month went by so extremely quick. Granted, I was super busy all month with work, school, blogging, and snow/water removal but still it was such a short month. I did get a lot done though. I read a pretty good number of books and have really been enjoying audiobooks with my gifted audible subscription. 

I am in the middle of a few books still, I am hoping to finish another one from my TBR tonight and I am listening to one audiobook by myself and another one with the hubs (Harry Potter #2- YAY). 

I just wish there was more time in the day for all the things I have to do...



 
~~Coming Soon~~ 
Muddy: The Raccoon Who Stole Dishes by Griffin Ondaatje (Youth) 
Quinn's Promise Rock by Christie Thomas (Youth)
Julius Zebra:Entangled with the Egyptians by Gary Northfield (MG)
The Secret Joy of Hygge by Alexandra Amarotico  (Non-Fiction)

~No Review~
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling - reread 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment