Jan 14, 2019

Building the Book Pile #287

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Heeeeyyyyyyy! Happy Monday. Sorry for a later post this week but I have had so much school work it is really cutting into blogging and reading time. However, I am trying to keep up as best I can, so stick around and reviews will be going up at some point :P

At work this past week it was very busy and we got about 6 inches of snow one of the days (still had to go to work though - no snow days here in VT/NH). But there are some fun things too - Dartmouth College (my workplace) is celebrating is 250th anniversary so there were kick-off events in the evenings (and then snow removal after that, oh the joys of being an adult!).  I am hoping that the snow wraps up soon and we get an early spring! Today it was -10F when I was coming to work and I am SO over that!

This week should be a little less busy... we all just need more hours in the day to do the things we love.

How is your January going so far? Are you busy, relaxed, hopeful? Let me know in the comments.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 
None right now. More coming soon...

Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: The Daughters of Salem by Gilbert Thomas (GN)
Waiting on Wednesday
Early Reader Review: Shield of Nike by A.P. Mobley (MG, Series Companion)

Books Received this Week 

The Daughters of Salem How we sent our children to their deaths: Part 1  

The Daughters of Salem by Gilbert Thomas from Netgalley and the publisher for review.
Witchcraft and Monsters by Kala Godin from Netgalley and the publisher for review.

Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment