Nov 30, 2018

Monthly Re-Cap: November 2018



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
  Happy Last Day of November! I hope that your Thanksgiving (if you are in the U.S.) was family filled and wonderful and that you are all SO EXCITED for the holiday season... you know I am...

My fake tree has been up since the day after Halloween, and I started wrapping gifts around that time too. I get that shopping done early!!! that way I can enjoy all the festivities and fun things in the month of December.

In November, I was still in my first class (I am one week until done 😳). I actually got a good amount of reading done too. We saw Bohemian Rhapsody in theater and I saw the new Grinch movie in October before it came out in November (perks of working for a college).

I accepted a new position at the college as well... starting in mid-December I will be a part of the business school Career Development Office.

It was a crazy month of things, and I am exited about all that December holds!

How was your November?

Tiger vs. Nightmare by Emily Tetri (Youth)- 5 stars
Chilly da Vinci by Jarrett Rutland (Youth) -3 stars


~~Coming Soon~~ 
Muddy: The Raccoon Who Stole Dishes by Griffin Ondaatje (Youth) 
Quinn's Promise Rock by Christie Thomas (Youth)
Book Love by Debbie Tung (GN)

No comments:

Post a Comment