Jul 29, 2018

Building the Book Pile #264

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday! The week was a very wet one up here in Vermont. It rained ALL week we only had a few hours of nice sun every day because storms just kept pushing through. Which is a bummer because I didn't get to practice on the motorcycle at all, hopefully today will be nice enough to get some practice in. 

I was busy at work all week and at home trying to combat water getting into my house - so reading was a bit slow but I did manage to finish some things nad get a few reviews up. I promise August will be much better... I have a bunch of things already pre-prepped for August and September. 

How as your week, was the weather ok where you are?

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

More coming soon...


Coming up on the Blog

Monthly Re-Cap: July 2018
TBR Pile: August 2018
Let's Compare: Recent Reads: TV Show - The Carnivorous Carnival (#9) by Lemony Snicket (MG)

Books Received this Week

    The Camelot Code, Book #1: The Once and Future Geek (Fiction - Middle Grade)      

The Camelot Code (The Once and Future Geek #1) by Mari Mancusi from Netgalley and Disney Book Group for Review.

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of July 22 - July 28
I was a slacker again
Recent Reads: There are No Grown-ups: A Midlife Coming- of- Age Story by Pamela Druckerman (Adult) - 2 stars
Recent Reads: Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race (Mr. Lemoncello's Library #3) by Chris Grabenstein (MG) - 5 stars

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment