Jul 2, 2018

Building the Book Pile #260

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another late one - sorry about that. It was SUPER HOT in Vermont this weekend so to keep my mind off of it I did NOTHING productive. I played at lot of World of Warcraft and we started a new puzzle. If you weren't aware - because the temperature is SUPPOSED to be fairly mild in Vermont, most houses do not have central AC. So it was a very slow, hot weekend. I am back at work today in the wonderful AC and happy to be at work. All week it is supposed to be over 90F 😭.

Last week was a good week though, it was busy at work, which is good because I am working 4- 10 hour days so that I have Fridays off. I had to take the doggie to the vet - he is fine, just needed some shots and to check from Lyme disease - his test was negative (yay).

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

    

Coming up on the Blog


July 2018- TBR Pile (UP NOW)
Early Reader Review: Lady Mechanika - Clockwork Assassin (Volume 4) by Joe Benitez and MM Chen (Adult, GN)
Recent Reads: Skooter Girl by Danielle Mac (YA, GN)
Recent Reads: Dinner for Dinos by Ben Whitehouse (Youth)

 

No Books Received this Week 

...but I went to the library to return some, so I picked up these...
The Hostile Hospital (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #8)  The Carnivorous Carnival (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #9)  The Rules of Magic  Escape from Lucien (Amulet, #6)
       

Have you missed anything lately?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment