Apr 22, 2018

Building the Book Pile #251

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
It is actually starting  warm up here in Vermont. FINALLY! We had a nice day on Saturday and today is supposed o be nice again. Yesterday we took a ride to Manchester NH and hung out - we had Chipotle for lunch because I love it and we don't have one closer to us. Then we went to the motorcycle shop and got me my own helmet so that I can ride around with the hubs this summer. Someday I will learn to ride my own but for now this is good.

As far as blogging goes, I think it was a good week and I even got a good mount of reading done :)
 
How has your week been so far?
Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/04/blog-blast-excerpt-and-givaway.htmlhttps://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/04/blog-blast-summer-of-broken-things-by.html


Coming up on the Blog

Blog Blast: Excerpt and Giveaway for Magnetic by Carissa Miller (YA)
Early Reader Review: Simon and the Big, Bad, Angry Beasts by Ian De Haes (Youth)
Waiting on Wednesday
Early Reader Review: Fish-boy by Vanita Oelschlager (Youth)
Early Reader Review: All Summer Long by Hope Larsen (MG, GN)

 

Books Received this Week

 Unbreakable (Unblemished, #3)

Unbreakable by Sara Ella (Physical Copy) from Booklook Bloggers

Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment