Feb 28, 2018

Monthly Re-Cap: February 2018



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


It was a crazy month and it flew by. I read a bunch of comics because I fell into another slump and finished a bunch of comics made me feel like I was doing something. I was reading but not quickly at all and I was busy at work and doing stuff on weekends. 
 Some of the things we did: We went snowshoeing for the first time and boy was that hard and painful - we essentially hiked up a mountain trail with them on. We also got to go on a dogsled ride - that was SO much fun. We went to the Owl Festival at Vermont Institute of Natural Science and saw some owls and hawks, it was a pretty cool day of learning, but it was cold out so we weren't there all day, just a few hours. I love looking at the birds. We had a 'family' dinner with friends at our house and we had a few warm days so we spent some time outside too. This is the time of year when we get a day of Spring weather and then it snows again.. it is a bipolar time here in Vermont. How is it where you live? Warm yet?

How was your month? What are your goals? What did you read this month?


~~Books I Read in February~~
Audrey's Magic Nine Harley Quinn (2016-) #30 Pop! Harley Quinn (2016-) #31 Harley Quinn (2016-) #32 Harley Quinn (2016-) #33 Harley Quinn (2016-) #34 Harley Quinn (2016-) #35 Ancient Astronauts  Ten Little Night Stars Banished (The Storymakers, #3)  The Hidden Loch

How did I do on my February TBR?
I finished 1 of 4. I have a few chapters left in Otherword and I am about 15% into my audiobook. Sadly it was busy busy so comics and graphic novels were the books I was reaching for to get some reading done and feel accomplished.

    ~~Links to Some Reviews~~

    Live. Love. Bark (Inspirational Quotes and Cute Puppies) - 5 stars
    Audrey's Magic Nine by Michelle Wright (MG, GN) - 5 stars
    Harley Quinn #30 (Comic) -4 stars
    Harley Quinn #31 (Comic) -4 stars
    Harley Quinn #32 (Comic) -5 stars
    Harley Quinn #33 (Comic) - 4 stars

    ~~Reviews Up This Month From Previous Re-Caps~~


    Harley Quinn #28  (Comic) -5 stars
    Harley Quinn #29 (Comic) - 4 stars
    Lies We Tell Our Kids by Brett Wagner (Adult, GN) -3 Stars
    A Windy Spring Day by Wendy Dunham (Youth, MG)  - 3 stars



    Reviews still on their way to you: 
     Coming soon in 2018 ...

    Crafty Cat and the Great Butterfly Battle (Crafty Cat #3) by Charise Mericle Harper (MG, GN) 
    My Bed by Anita Bijsterbosch (Youth)
    Fish-Boy by Vanita Oelschlager (Youth)
    Unicorn of Many Hats by Dana Simpson (GN, MG) 
    The Golden Glow by Benjamin Flouw (Youth)
    Fox and Racoon by Lesley-Anne Green (Youth) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment