Jul 10, 2016

Building the Book Pile #193

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

So I fail at July - it has been a crazy last two weeks. A LOT is happening. We were supposed to go away for the holiday weekend last weekend but decided to stay home - I am actually happy about that. I wasn't feeling very good. Then one of my lizards passed away - she was getting old and not eating well and this past week my younger sister has been staying with me so that she could go to a camp near me...other things too... but that is for another post coming later.😁

Anyway, I have not been reading at all, I am such a slacker. I haven't really been doing anything except for laying around and going to work. I guess we have been doing some home project things, like we had to put in a new washing machine because ours broke 😭, we also made some frames for some posters to put up in our new happy living room, and we are sanding down and re-staining to living room coffee table. But yea, all that to say not much reading was done for a while 😭😴

I did finally get back into it a little and read a few books once I really made myself 😜 

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
   Hopefully a new one soon..

Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: Delilah Dusticle and the Cursed Tempest by A.J. York (MG)
Recent Reads: The Rising by Terra Harmony (YA)  
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Empire of Sin by Gary Kirst (Adult/ Nonfiction)


      

  Books Received this Week 

The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon  Harley Quinn (2013-) #29

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of June 27 - July 2

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment