Jun 10, 2016

Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #28 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti


Harley Quinn (2013-) #28Harley Quinn: Shriek Now, and Forever Hold your Piece
Series: Harley Quinn #28
Publisher: DC Comics
Publication Date:  July 2016



 

Format: Comic
Source: Bought/ Own


Rating:
 


 



Goodreads Synopsis: 
The improbable Red Tool is coming after Harley…but is this a personal vendetta? And more important-what can she do to stop him when he seems to shrug off everything she throws in his path?
Review: 
Even though the Red Tool is a bit of a tool, he and Harley are adorable. They have that witty, I love you/I hate you banter going and it is a fun read. In this installment Harley may or may not be getting married to this crazy man - I don't want to spoil it if you have not read it yet.  All the while the Mayor seems out for blood as well. Nothing is ever easy as Harley Quinn.
I love the dialogue between these two and think that make a good team regardless of how Harley feels about him, I enjoyed this installment - not one of the best but a good one to add to the collection. I really enjoyed the Red Tool series of issues.  

No comments:

Post a Comment