Jun 5, 2016

Building the Book Pile #189

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

June is here... are you excited? I know I am, I have this week off and I am going to read (hopefully) and do some late spring cleaning/ de-cluttering. There really isn't spring time in Vermont. we get frost and cold and then jump to hot and gross in about a week

This weekend was so great (and it is only Sunday morning)... Friday we went out to dinner with a group a friends, followed by some mini golf, then out for ice cream. Then Saturday we met up at a friends house for a Nerf gun war/ save the hostage game and we played different variations for about 4 hours - yes adults with Nerf guns, it was wonderful! THEN on Saturday evening we played board games with another friend. 
Sometimes my adult like reads like a young kids and I love every second of it. I hope your weekend was just as action-packed!

As for reading, I still haven't finished The Blue Door 😕 so there is still no review up. I will finish it this week but I have other books I did finish instead and will have those reviews up first. 

 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
 
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
    None right now.

Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (YA/GN)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn and her Gang of Harleys #2 (Comic) 
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Six Kids and a Stuffed Cat by Gary Paulsen (MG)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #28  (Comic)
      

  Books Received this Week

Six Kids and a Stuffed Cat  We Own the Night (Radio Hearts #2) Choosing Evil (Ensouled Trilogy, #1) Harley Quinn (2013-) #28  Harley Quinn & Her Gang of Harleys (2016-) #2  My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel

Six Kids and a Stuffed Cat by Gary Paulsen won from Armchair BEA and Simon & Schuster Audio
We Own the Night by Ashley Poston from Bloomsbury Spark and Netgalley for review.
Choosing Evil by Kristina Rienzi won from Armchair BEA and author
Harley Quinn #28 - Bought
Harley Quinn and her Gang of Harleys #2- Bought   
My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix won from Armchair BEA and Quirk Books



Have you missed anything lately?

Week of May 29 - June 3

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment