May 2, 2016

May 2016 TBR Pile


So in 2015 I wanted to hold myself more accountable for my ridiculous TBR pile and I started doing a Monthly TBR post .... only it didn't last very long, I think I only posted for the first 2 months of the year :/

Now that we are in 2016, I really want to try again, so here is my Monthly TBR...
 
This month is the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge so many of the books I read this month will be ARCs/ Review copies that I have sitting around that need to be read :) Below are the ones that I want to get to first but I hope to add a bunch more as the month goes on. The Curious... is my book club book so I have to read that too :)
      
      
    The One-of-a-Kind Cat Book     The Twilight Children   The Blue Door (Threshold #1)  
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-TimeRoyal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)
  


No comments:

Post a Comment