May 15, 2016

Building the Book Pile #186

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Another crazy week come and gone - I am on vacation again this week - again staying home. I have a bunch of vacation time to use up before July 1 so ALL the vacation! This week I plan to get SO much reading done, paint my living room, and hopefully relax some which would be fantastic.
 
So what has been happening otherwise? Did you go to BEA? I didn't 😭 BUT I did help out with Armchair BEA, which is an even that I LOVE - so that was fun.
We wrap the Mini Blog Ahead today - so here is my progress (hopefully I hit 15 posts)
 
I am still working on my Clean Sweep ARC Challenge for May - read all the ARCS/ review copies -- it is not really going too well at the moment. I think I have read 1 but I am reading another now and planning to get on that this week! 

  
 I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

   The Lost Twin http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/armchair-bea-2016-giveaway-day.htmlI Wanna Be a Great Big Dinosaur

Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #26 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palimotti (Comic)
Early Reader Review: The Twilight Children by Gilbert Hernandez (Graphic Novel)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot (YA)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn and her Gang of Harleys by Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic)   
 
      

  Books Received this Week 

      Cheating Lessons
 
Cheating Lessons by Nan Willard Cappo from the Author for review


Have you missed anything lately?

Week of May 9th-14th

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment