Jul 1, 2015

Monthly Re-Cap: June 2015


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello Summer! Can you believe it is already July? This past month was crazy and wonderful.

June was a pretty slow reading month until the last week. I had a week off for my stay-cation and there was a readathon (yay). So in that last full week of June week I read about 9 books and a few comics. I love readathons they really get my butt into gear and I read a bunch of ebooks that have been sitting in my email forever. 

Sometimes ebooks are so easy to forget about since you don't see them in a pile somewhere, am I right? Does anyone else have that problem?

Since I didn't read all these until the last week, there aren't many review links :/ but the reviews will be coming very soon :)

What did you read or listen to in June? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in June ~~   

  
  Beautiful You: A Novel  The Friday Society      October Faction Volume 1 (October Faction, #1)  Being Layla Hart  Vivian Apple at the End of the World (Vivian Apple, #1)  A Brave Day for Harold Brown  A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)  Harley Quinn (2013-) #17  Persephone (Daughters of Zeus #1)  From the Ashes (Legend of the Liberator #1)  Flicker  Atlantis Twisting Tides  Amulet, Vol. 1: The Stonekeeper (Amulet, #1)  Calico Joe  Rick and Morty #3 by Zac Gorman    Retaliation


~~Links to Reviews ~~
I have linked some reviews that won't be up until THIS week so please be patient, thanks!
These reviews coming very soon... 
  • Flicker by Rob Hunt (MG) - 5 stars
  • Atlantis Twisting Tides (Lost Daughters of Atlantis Novella) by Allie Burton (NA) - 4 stars 
  • Amulet Volume 1: The Stonekeeper by Kabu Kibuishi (MG) - 4 stars
  • Calico Joe by John Grisham (Adult) - 5 stars 
  • Rick and Morty #3 by Zac Gorman - 4 stars
  • Odd Schnozz and the Odd Squad Chapter 6 by Jeffery Burandt (Comic) -4 stars
  • Retaliation by Yasmin Shiraz (YA) - 5 stars 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment