May 10, 2013

BEA Planning -- The List

http://www.btol.com/images/logo-BEA-2013.jpg 

I am starting to get so excited for BEA this month. I cannot wait to go :)
I hope to bring home some goodies but I am going to try to be very selective since I don't have a lot of bookshelf space and my husband is going with me and will be carrying things (most likely).

So here is my list of wants so far... 

Really Want! 

 Queen Victoria’s Book of Spells by Ellen Datlow
The Apprentices by Maile Meloy
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
Storm Watcher by Maria V. Snyder
Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz   
 Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
How to Lose Everything: A Mostly True Story by Philipp Mattheis
 

Want! 


 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
City of Bones (movie tie-in edition) by Cassandra Clare

The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross 
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
The Darkest Path by Jeff Hirsch
The Day the Crayons Quit by Oliver Jeffers
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Unwholly by Neal Shusterman
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Fallout by Todd Strasser
The Clockwork Scarab: A Stoker and Holmes Novel by Colleen Gleason
The Carpet People by Terry Pratchett
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
The Misadventures of the Magician’s Dog by Frances Sackett

I am just hoping to keep myself in check when I arrive.

 What are you trying to get your hands on?

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm not finished narrowing down my list by any stretch of the imagination, but because I'm not being there Saturday, it allowed me to make a few cuts. Like Unraveling will be getting signed on Saturday, and from what I've researched, generally those books are only available at the signing. It helped to force me to eliminate some. :)

    ReplyDelete