Jun 26, 2012

Early Reader Review: Angel & Faith: Live through This by Christos Gage

Angel & Faith: Live through This (Angel & Faith, #1)Angel & Faith: Live through This by Christos N. Gage
Available: NOW! June 20th, 2012
Publisher: Dark Horse Comics

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Background: Collects Angel & Faith issues #1–#5, the Live through This arc, and issue #6, the In Perfect Harmony one-shot. Chronicles Angel and Faith after Angel accidentally kills Giles.

Review: I loved the art on this one, but it was hard to get into the story. It was probably because I have not watched Buffy in forever and I never really liked Angel or Faith, but I figured I would give this a chance.
Like I said art was great, the characters in the Graphic novel looked like the actors who portrayed them which is always nice. The novel has lots of action and demons. Great if you enjoyed Buffy the show or the graphic novels afterward.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment