Oct 13, 2024

Building the Book Pile #464

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there - I hope you all had a great week! I am back home from NYC. Always such a whirlwind of a trip but I had a nice time. I was there for work with a bunch of students visiting some companies.  While there, I at a lot of good food... including Chipotle which I don't have where I live (I know...it is so sad, closest one is ~1 hr away). I also got to see some siblings and saw SIX the Musical- which was WONDERFUL live. If you have the chance, I recommend. It is like a concert the whole time. 

Anywho. I also did some reading on the bus ride down and back up, so that was productive. I always plan to work on the bus but the wifi is not that great, so reading instead (really it is a win for me).

Now back in NH... it is getting cold. Our heat is kicking on now ... which is normal and the leaves have mostly all changed. It is beautiful. After being in the city, the pretty trees and crisp, fresh air were so nice to come home to. 

xo steph


Coming up on the Blog


This Week

Early Reader Review: One Wild Christmas by Nicholas Oldland (Youth)
Early Reader Review: The Temptation of Magic by Megan Scott (YA) 
Early Reader Review: Gentlest of Wild Things by Sarah Underwood (YA)


Books Received Recently...  


The Shape of Lost Things by Sarah Everett (MG/YA) - From the publisher for review.

What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment