Jun 11, 2024

Building the Book Pile #452 - a late edition

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

June is off to a great reading start, but many of my finished books are review copies and I am waiting until a bit closer to release date to post the full reviews. ...sorry :(

I am also SO busy this month. I think everyone has 'that one year with all the weddings', well it is our year. We went to one this passed weekend. It was lovely and the snack/ brunch spread was impressive. We have another one in 2 weeks and then 2 more this Fall. I am tired just thinking about it all.

How has your June been thus far? 



Coming up on the Blog


This Week:

Probably just a book pile... sorry.



Books Received Recently...  
What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment