Nov 19, 2023

Building the Book Pile #435

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi Again - and thank you for waiting (again). Things have been crazy and are only going to get more nuts here soon, but I have been reading a lot too. Just not having the chance to sit down and blog about it. Sorry about that. I am trying to get a bunch of reviews written and up for you so stay tuned.

Then I hope to read a bunch more during travels coming up. I go to Japan (squee) for work for 10 days, then LA for another 4, then we are off ot PA for Christmas. There is some good reading time in there I know it! 

Do you have a crazy busy holiday season coming up?!

Either way, I hope you have a lovely weekend leading up to Thanksgiving week (in the US).


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Woman in Me by Britney Spears (Adult, NonFiction)

Recent Reads: Three Little Mittens by Linda Bailey

Recent Reads: Starling House by Alix Harrow


Books Received Recently...   



Empire of the Damned (Empire of the Vampire #2) by Jay Kristoff - from the publisher for review. (THRILLED) 

Not pictured - Iron Flame and the new special edition of Fourth Wing.

Annnd back to B&N...my poor wallet...but it is my happy place.


What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment