Sep 3, 2023

Building the Book Pile #433

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there! Finally, some reviews up for you... sorry it is taking so long. I have so many books I need to review - I have been focusing on the reading part. 

I hope you all are having a great weekend.


Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Kiss the Girl by Zoraida Córdova (Adult)

Recent Reads: A Green Velvet Secret by Vicki Grant (MG)

and next week...

Recent Reads: The Golden Spoon by Jessa Maxwell (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Follow the Shadows (The Tales of Moerden #1) by Rosemary Drisdelle (MG)


Books Received Recently...   



A Fragile Enchantment by Allison Saft - from Netgalley and the Publisher for review.

What are you reading this summer? Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment