Aug 6, 2023

Building the Book Pile #431

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there, I hope you have had a lovely week.  The weather here in the Northeast US has finally gotten to normal, less rain, more sun, not boiling. We have done more house work projects and I have weeded the garden - the grass growth with all the rain is such a pain! And still reading... trying to do lots of reading.



Coming up on the Blog


Waiting on Wednesday

Spicy Series Review: The Shattered Isles by Jade Presley (Adult, Spicy) - I'm not sure I am going to review these, they are essentially shorter reads with 20% plot and 80% spicy, why-choose / reverse harem books. 


Books Received Recently...   
  

No images

I downloaded some more Dramione fanfiction
A Bloody Idiot by eveningstruggle

Have you missed anything lately?


Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Ko-fi

What are you reading this summer? Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment