May 28, 2023

Building the Book Pile #433

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I hope you are all doing great and that warmer weather has come to your location. It is finally warm-ish here in NH, we have had a few frosty nights still but during the day it is sunny and nice. We are spending more time outdoors, with Charlie dog and the chickens. I hope to plant my veggies this weekend. We are also working in the garden and making it nicer this year. I also hope to put in a bunch of flowers too...so wish me luck I have lots to do. 

I am hoping that audiobooks will help me through all the work to be done. 

Reading is slow-going lately, but happening which is good.

Stay Well
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Lovely Bad Things by Trisha Wolfe (Adult)


Books Received Recently...   



I downloaded a bunch of Dramione fanfictions from Archive of Our Own this week:
A Bloody Idiot by eveningstruggle

Have you missed anything lately?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment