Sep 13, 2020

Building the Book Pile #333


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday! It was a good week, although I feel like I didn't accomplish everything that I wanted to... but that is ok. How was your week?

Tomorrow starts the craziest week in a long time... work busy season kicks off, I start a new school term with a class that has SO MANY assignments, and we are closing on our new house in FL.... so then I have to move too. I am exhausted just thinking about it. 

Still trying to read to stay sane. 

What are you reading this week? How are you feeling?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Current Giveaways

None BUT one is coming this week.

Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: The Mystery of Alice by Lee Bacon (Audio) - delayed from last week, it took me longer to finish than I anticipated.
Blog Blast w/ Giveaway! My Life in the Fish Tank by Barbara Dee (MG)
Recent Reads: The Water is Wide by Pat Conroy (Adult)



Books Received Recently...
    Mr. Lemoncello and the Titanium Ticket (Mr. Lemoncello's Library, #5)

         Swamp Thing: Twin Branches by Maggie Stiefvater from Netgalley and DC Comics for review.

Mr. Lemoncello and the Titanium Ticket by Chris Grabenstein - bought on Audible. SO EXCITED, I ADORE THIS SERIES... get it, read it!!!


Have you missed anything lately?

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment