Mar 15, 2020

Building the Book Pile #319


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Things are getting weird my friends, but for an introvert like myself, the idea of stating home for a few weeks might allow me to get caught up on some reading and blogging.... positive thoughts all the way!
I hope that everyone is safe and well and washing their hands regularly 😋

I am still plugging along with work, school and reading/blogging. Luckily this course isn't as intense as the last few so it seems to be going smoothly.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 



Current Giveaways



Coming up on the Blog



Recent Reads: USA Destinations That Spark Our Fascinations by Gene Lipen (Youth)

Recent Reads:  You Can Thank Me Later: A Novella by Kelly Harms (Adult, Audio)

Early Reader Review: A Wish in the Dark by Christina Soontornvat (MG)


Books Received Recently...
For Review

        

Gotham High by Melissa de la Cruz from DC Comics for review
Mega Bat is a Fraidybat by Anna Humphrey from Netgalley and Tundra Books for review
A is for Another Rabbit by Hanna Batsel from Netgalley and Carolrhoda Books for review
Leo's Monster by Marcus Pfister from Netgalley and NorthSouth Books for review.
The Very Last Leaf by Stef Wade from Netgalley and Capstone for review
Fairy Tales: Beauty and the Beast by Jessica Gunderson from Netgalley and Capstone for review.


Have you missed anything lately?

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment