Jan 19, 2020

Building the Book Pile #316


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday! I hope you are all well. I have been so busy as you can probably tell... from the lack of content and book pile posts. (sorry) I had this week off from school so I have been able to catch up a bit, but am back in it starting tomorrow. I am hoping to get a few more reviews prepared before jumping back into schoolwork.

Other than school, work is in a busy season too - really Sept - Jan are busy (lol), so we will start our slower time now but I get to travel for work too which is great! I am going to NYC, Boston and Chicago on short trips and hopefully New Orleans for a conference. 

The hubs and I actually booked a vacation for FL in a few weeks too! I am SOOOOOO excited for that!

What have you been up to? Any great books I should know about because I am hiding under a pile of schoolwork?

OH! And I am an AUNT! My sister gave birth in December to a beautiful baby boy, he is so fricken cute and I cannot wait to get the time to meet him!

--

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 



No Current Giveaways


Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Camp Red Moon by R.L. Stine (YA, Audio)
Trailer Release - Green Lantern: Legacy 
Early Reader Review: A Little Courage by Taltal Levi (Youth)
Recent Reads: US Destinations That Spark our Fascinations by Gene Lipen (Youth)


Books Received Recently...
For Review

     The Princess in Black and the Bathtime Battle   A Little Courage

The Princess in Black and the Bathtime Battle by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale (MG) - From Librarything Early Reviewers and Candlewick Press for review.

A Little Courage by Taltal Levi (Youth) - From Netgalley and NorthSouth Books for review


Have you missed anything lately?
Here is what has happened in the New Year so far:

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment