Aug 5, 2018

Building the Book Pile #265

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Good Morning! How was your week? Ours was a bit rainy again, so much rain lately, but we had a few nice days. I had a busy work week but I did manage to get some reading in. I actually have a bunch of reading to do for this month for tours and things and I (again) may have taken on too much but I am going to push through it. I think I am getting nervous because the World of Warcraft expansion comes out on the 14th and I know that is going to take over life... just being honest with myself... it is going to throw a wrench in my reading plans.

This weekend I am spending the time cleaning (note: Magic erasers are amazing, buy them, use them- be amazed), we have the hubs family coming to visit next weekend - we are excited and obviously not prepared. 


Anywho.... what else, OH! I am trying something out, not sure how it will go, but if you are interested and have a few bucks laying around (I know I don't), you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi, I will have the link in my About Me box as well in the sidebar.



Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

More coming eventually 😜


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Jake, Lucid Dreamer by David Naimen (MG)
Movie Time: 44 Pages
Waiting on Wednesday
Early Reader Review: Giant: The Panda of the Enchanted Forest by Xuan Loc Xuan (Youth)

Books Received this Week

   

The Phantom Tower  Father Christmas and Me

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of July 29 - August 4
Monthly Re-Cap: July 2018
TBR Pile: August 2018
Let's Compare: Recent Reads: TV Show - The Carnivorous Carnival (#9) by Lemony Snicket (MG)- 5 stars

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment