Jan 28, 2018

Building the Book Pile #269

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

And back into an eh reading mood. I have been getting through comics and children's books just fine but YA and anything with more than 50 pages has been slow going. I started Otherworld which I have heard  great things about and it is good so far but I haven't really wanted to really sit with it and get into it further. I have a few audiobooks so maybe those will help get me back on track again ... :/

Work as been really busy lately and maybe that is the problem. By the time I get home I don't want to do anything so I haven't been reading. All that being said it got a little warmer here in VT we are having a 40 degree weekend - nice and warm for this time of year. I hope it sticks around for a bit.

How has your week been?
Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.

Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Pink Umbrella by Amélie Callot (Youth) - coming this week, I promise.
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #26 and #27 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
January 2018: Monthly Re-Cap
February 2018: TBR Pile
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #28 and #29 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic) 

Books Received this Week

 All Summer Long Pop! Dragon's Future (Dragon Courage, #1) A Summer of Witches (Molly Morgan)

  All Summer Long by Hope Larson from Netgalley and First Second Books for Review
Pop! by Jason Carter Eaton from Netgalley and First Second Books for Review
A Summer of Witches by M. Ganendran for review consideration.

Have you missed anything lately?



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment