Jun 15, 2017

Mini Bloggiesta June 2017: To Do List

"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"
-Join in using the Button Below-
Bloggiesta Button 2
The Mini Bloggiesta Runs June 17-18th.

There will be one Twitter chat during this Bloggiesta: Saturday June 17 at 2pm EST

bloggiestastart
So for my list I would like to do the following, as I complete items I will be using strikethrough:
  • Back up the blog
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab - done yay! end of March through today :/
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet for the summer and all the books I got from Netgalley recently.
  • Clean up my inbox
  • Cross post reviews to Goodreads/ Amazon/ Librarything as needed. - didn't get to this because I was with Dad on Sunday :)
  • Participate in the Twitter party: Saturday June 17 at 2pm EST - missed it :/ I was working on my garden outside.
  • Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL) to cheer people on :)  - visited up to #14 if I found your post :)

Added Items:
If there are any other things I think of or find on another bloggers list I will add them here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment