Jan 29, 2017

Building the Book Pile #130

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Another week into 2017 and wow it has been a crazy year already... I hope that everyone is keeping positive and working hard on their resolutions... I am trying. I finally got some reading done this week, mostly comics and graphic novels but reading is reading right?


  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/01/blog-blast-w-giveaway-kitty-hawk-and.html

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: Monstress #9 by Marjorie Liu (Comic)
Monthly Re-Cap: January 2017
TBR Pile: February 2017
Recent Reads: The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman (Adult)      

Books Received this Week      

I Don't Want a Rabbit
I Don't Want a Rabbit by Ingrid Prins from Netgalley and Clavis Books
  
Have you missed anything lately?
New Page: 2017 Reading Challenges 

Weeks of January 22 - January 28



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment