Sep 28, 2016

Blog Ahead 2016: Planning List

Blog Ahead 2016-Oct


IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR... BLOG AHEAD!

A challenge hosted by herding cats and burning soup.

Here are some details...

Purpose: Increase the number of scheduled blog posts you have ready to publish by 30 posts during the month of October. (You can set your own goal). 
Ex. If you have 1 post already scheduled at the start (Oct. 1) then you would need 31 by the end of the month to get to your 30... if you have 5 - you would need 35.
Who Can Join: Anyone with a blog…topic/genre doesn't matter.


So here are my goals for Blog Ahead

On October 1st I am starting with 0 scheduled...so I hope to complete 30 posts that will include the following + some others:
  • Waiting on Wednesday Posts (for 4 weeks worth
  • November TBR Post (11/1) 
  • Spotlight: Watcher/ Firebird (11/7)
  • Ho Ho Ho Read-a-thon Goals Post (11/8
  • Release Blast: Doubles (11/16)
  • Discussion Posts x 4 (11/4, 12/8, 1/9, ??)
  • Thanksgiving Post (11/24)
  • December TBR Post (12/1)
  • Happy Holidays Post (12/2)
  • Merry Christmas Post (12/25) 
  • Happy New Year Post (12/31)
  • Holiday Giveaway (11/28)
  • ...more to come  
I will be tracking my progress as I go with strike through here...




Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment