Nov 13, 2015

Discussion Day: Series I Need to Finish


Today is a Discussion Day here at Cover2CoverBlog. I am trying to start these a little more since they seem fun :) I hope you enjoy and if you have any topic suggestions let me know in the comments.

Today's Topic
Series I Need to Finish

With all the reading that I do, one would think I would have time to read and finish these series - but with all the newer books coming out it is a never ending TBR struggle to get back to those series. Here are a few I still need to and want to finish (someday).

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)





Ok.... I started Mockingjay but actually lost interest - I have no idea how this series end and I AM excited to see the movies, then determine if finishing is right for me :/






The Demon Trappers Series. I got through books 1 and 2 and then got busy with other books. I am pretty sure I even own this book. The series currently has 4 books and extra novellas available and book 5 should be released by the time this posts.

Forgiven (The Demon Trappers, #3)

Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)





First off, cover change :(
I wasn't super impressed with book 2 in the Curse Workers Series by Holly Black, but I really wanted to finish it. Again pretty sure I even own this one.







I got all the way to book 12 and there are only 13 in the series!!!! So close yet so far. I NEED to finish these last two: Deadlocked and Dead Ever After. I really have enjoyed this series, and even some of the show even though it strayed far.

Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12)

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) 
 
 




This isn't the greatest series of all time but it was very entertaining and I flew through the books. Book 3 ended pretty well and I really wasn't expecting a book 4 in the series but I would give it my time.
This is only a small sampling of books I still need to read, obviously I get really into a series and then give up - I really need to control that better. :)

 Are there any series you still need to finish? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment