Apr 27, 2015

Building the Book Pile #134

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


Guess what?! I finally finished a book - it has been about a month since I finished anything  -- I am a slacker :/ oh well.

I also finally went to my local library and got a library card :) I am super excited about it, even though I have more than enough books I need to read sitting on my shelf.

This upcoming week is going to be so fun, I have two work days at the racetrack for an event that my work hosts and I am playing hooky from my desk job to help out and Wednesday is my Birthday :) YAYAYAYAYAY! I love birthdays even if nothing happens.
 
How was your week?


Giveaways Going on NOW

 

Coming up on the Blog...

Review: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (YA)
Blog Blast: Stolen Art by Ruth Silver (YA)


      

Books Received this Week

    Pup

  Pup by Christopher Slater from the Author for Review Consideration

 

Have you missed anything lately? 

    Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

     Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. My week was different, my assistant was out on vacation. Let's just say, I am glad she's back this week :)
    Congrats on your shiny, new library card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the library. I am an assistant - so I know how it goes to leave a boss helpless for a week, not that you are completely helpless :P Hope this week has been better :)

    ReplyDelete