Feb 7, 2015

Love for Books Read-a-thon (Feb 8-Feb 15)

2nd annual LfBR 

Looky what I found :) Another Read-a-thon! YAY 

So since Read-a-thons really kick me into reading more, I decided hey why not sign up. This one is hosted by Novel Heartbeat and here is the Sign Up Linky

The Read-a-thon runs from the 8th to the 15th.  



I would like to read at least 2 books (I know that is super low, but I work during the week too so :P

I will try to read as much as possible though :D



2/10 Update

2/10 -- Finished The Life After Volume 1 by Joshua Hale Fialkov and Gabo
The Life After Volume 1

2/9 -- Started and Finished Taking Chances by Rita and TJ Webb 
 Taking Chances (Paranormal Investigations, #2)

2/13 Update

2/13 -- Finished The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment