May 27, 2012

Building the Book Pile #5

Photobucket

Welcome to Building the Book Pile! A Weekly meme inspired in part by In My Mailbox here at Cover2CoverBlog. Here is what I got this week...

EBooks for Review
Velveteen (Velveteen, #1)The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5) Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 11 Tp

Velveteen by Daniel Marks from Netgalley and Random House Children's Books
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter from Netgalley and HarlequinTEEN
Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 11 by Joe Brusha  From Netgalley and Zenescope


For Review
Fated
Fated by Alyson Noel (Audiobook) from MacMillian Audio for review and a giveaway :)
Giveaway coming soon!

Bought 
Yup Bought some books-- husband is going to go crazy- they are stacked all over the house : /.
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12) The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)  
White Cat by Holly Black
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (I know I borrowed it from the library last week but I really wanted it in my collection)
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

No comments:

Post a Comment