Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
OMG it is already May! and I just realized I didn't do a March Re-cap, I am full of the slacking lately :/
So yea, March and April Reading...
Well, let's be honest, April was pretty much a waste - not much reading got done BUT I did finish both my March and April TBR picks so that is something right? (but now I am 7 books behind in my reading challenge - sadface). March was pretty successful though. Lots of Graphic Novels and Middle Grade Reads. Hopefully May will be more productive!
What did you read or listen to in March/ April?
Link me up in the comments section!
~~Books Read in March/April ~~
~~Links to Reviews ~~
- Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton (YA) - 4 stars
- The Mad Scientist's Guide to World Domination ed. by John Joseph Adams (Adult) - 3 stars
- Part-Time Princesses by Monica Gallagher (Graphic Novel) - 3 stars
- Courtney Crumrin: Tales of a Warlock (Volume 7) by Ted Naifeh (Graphic Novel) - 5 stars
- Edward Scissorhands: Parts Unknown (#1) by Kate Leth and Drew Rausch (Graphic Novel) - Review coming closer to release
- Bob's Burgers (Volume 2) by Chad Brewster (Graphic Novel) - 3 stars
- The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami (Adult) - 5 stars
- A Promised Fate (A Beautiful Fate #3) by Cat Mann (New Adult) - 5 stars
- Head Lice by Elise Gravel (MG) - 4 stars
- The Spider by Elise Gravel (MG) - 5 stars
- Eliza Bluebell by AJ York (MG) - 4 stars